Monday, February 28, 2011

Really?

I think I just might have had my girls too close together. They absolutely for the life of them can not play together happily right now. MY GOSH. SHARE ALREADY. They both want what the other has and they both throw a good fit when they can't have it. Ken's method of getting what she wants is by biting her sister, and she has known to sink her teeth into me also. Em's a hitter. I can't seem to break her of it, and its driving me nuts. Time out isn't working and I don't believe in spanking. Really? If you hit me, I'm not going to hit you back! I've decided that each time she takes a swing, she is going to have to pay me with a toy. It's gotten so bad, she might not have any toys left by this weekend. (okay, its not that bad, but enough already) I can't believe I'm going to have another kid. NO... I'm NOT pregnant, but its inevitable, I promised Carl I would try for a boy... and at some point in life we will have one more, but for now, I've got two very little and very cute monsters on my hands. Girls, I love ya... but I hope you have kids just like you one day. he he he.

Went to my yearly today, and if you are a women you know what I mean by yearly. I really liked my Dr. It was someone new, which is always a little nerve wracking especially because its not like they are checking the oil on your car, its your goods ya know? Well anyways, found out I have a good size lump in one of the twins, I have to go in for some testing tomorrow. I sure hope its nothing. So I feel kinda weird putting this info out there.... but why don't more people talk about these kind of things. It would make me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one. Let's face it, I'm banking on it being nothing, and grateful I'm smart enough to go in for annual exams in case it is something... People.... get your kids checked out at their well baby visits, and get yourself checked out too. BE SMART... and spend the money to do so. That's my tip of the day.

Oh yeah, I started P90X today, I took it pretty easy considering Carl who has been a walking zoombie for the past week from muscle soreness from his first week of the program. I did take pre pictures but I WILL NOT be posting them online. I've lost 10 pounds so far and have 17 to go. UGH

Over and Out.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Holy cow Audrey... that IS nerve wracking! I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

    Btw, do you have an invite to my blog? If not, send me your email address via facebook or to my email: joseph_cassi_rose@hotmail.com

    Keep us updated how your appt. goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well and the twins are back to their perky selves soon! I'll keep you in my prayers.
    ps. When I asked Coleman if Emrie was a cat on Sunday he said, "No, she was Catwoman"!

    ReplyDelete