It's been quite sometime since I have last blogged, I guess keeping up with this is NOT one of my Strong suits.
We have moved back to Driggs, and are living in a condo. It's a lot nicer being back in Driggs for several reasons:
1. The condo we have moved into is much smaller, and I'm finding it easier to keep up with the kids and the amount of cleaning time has been significantly reduced.
2. It's closer to Carl's work which means that he is able to come home for lunch most days and has more time to spend with us instead of driving.
3. It's closer to EVERYTHING. I'm able to take Carl to work, and then take the girls to Open Gym or Story time, and if Carl needs the car for a showing, I'm right in town so I can hurry over and give him the car back. It's GREAT!
4. Lastly but not lastly if ya know what I mean, we are closer to our friends!!!
Other then that, Life is pretty darn simple right now, and it's not all that bad. I've been getting over being sick for sometime and finally starting to feel more like myself. Tomorrow I continue on with my weight loss journey. I've lost 10 pounds so far and have got 15 to go. Wish me luck, its been kinda nice being sick and being able to eat the junk food, but it will be even better when I reach my goal weight! I'd like to take a moment to say my good byes to: Oreos & Milk, Bread, Pasta, Rootbeer and Ice Cream. You guys have been their for me when I have needed to snack on something and I will miss you SO much. Ha ha.
Emrie celebrated her 3rd birthday last Wednesday. We kept it pretty simple, we had just a few friends over and family, and I made cookie monsters for her dessert. I think she had a great day. She got: play dough, a slinky, a puzzle, a glow in the dark light color thingy (seriously, that's the best I can describe that), a gift certificate for open gym and some money and two gold fish. We have named the fish Little fella and spaz. She LOVES them. She turns the light to their tank on every morning when she wakes up and turns it off every evening when she goes to bed, and she feeds them too. Just last night on her way to bed she said "good night fishies" it was pretty darn cute. I really can't believe that she is 3 already. She's the cutest little girl EVER and I can't get enough of her. Happy Birthday EM!!!
Kennady is getting in 4 teeth right now, and what a major pain that is. It's okay though cause once they are in, perhaps she will be a little happier. I hate keeping her on Tylenol all the time, but I can remember the pain of what it was like having my wisdom teeth come in, and I really feel for her and understand why she is in such a bad mood lately. She is talking a lot more, and it's so adorable, its funny though cause if anyone else was around her they wouldn't know what she is saying, but I can understand it all.
As for an update on Carl.... he is currently (as I am typing this) starting his own blog. If you want to check it out it is thelifeofcarlstruttmann.blogspot.com. I'm just a curious as you are to see what he writes. I think it will be a lot of fun!
Awww! I miss you guys! Thanks for updating. I will have to check in on Carl's blog too! You sound like you're doing well. I'm excited to get back there to get in on the open gym and story time w/you!
ReplyDelete