Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm nervous!

If you read my last post Kennday did indeed shove something up her nose. Ya know those things you stick in the water or the bath tub that expand and turn into shapes? Well earlier we did those in the bath tub, only Kennday thought that lovely green shape would be better torn up in small pieces and shoved up her nose. I always laughed at mom's whose kids got stuff stuck up their noses, thinking things like what kid would do that? Or why aren't you watching your kid? HA HA HA. Life's lessons as a reminder to NEVER think that of another mom or child. I was sitting RIGHT next to Kennady blogging all the while she shredded the thing and shoved it up her nose. Don't worry though a few sneezes later and she had it all out! For good measure I used one of those green suction bulbs to make sure it was all out. She did NOT like that and hopefully it will keep her from doing that again!

I sent in an application to work at Grand Targhee. I worked there for 2 1/2 years before the birth of Emrie and I loved my job, so it was just the place to reapply because as a creature of habit I know how things work there and it was a safe bet. I got a call back and was basically told that I have a job there, then I explained that before they offered me a position that I needed to have a shift where I could ride the employee shuttle (so that Carl can have the car) and that I needed a week off at Christmas. For those of you that have never worked in the resort industry asking for Christmas off is like a death sentence, but I had to do it, I have a family that is SO much more important than a job.....

Hold the press... I just got a phone call from Grand Targhee.... I GOT THE JOB.

Wow. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy because I will now be supporting our family and that is SO important right now, but I'm actually SO sad because I will miss my babies. It's only for a few months right? Don't worry I'm not tearing up a little right now. Yes I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment