SO.... Life has a funny way of sucking you in so that you forget you even have a blog! These past few weeks I have actually missed blogging. I miss having a place to put my thoughts, even if no one reads it, I feel better getting the things trapped in my head out.
Updates: My dear Emrie Isabella turns 4 in February. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I can't. I just look at her and wonder where the time has gone and then I get SO extremely sad that she has grown up SO fast and it makes me want to keep her forever. I often catch myself telling her that she has to live with mommy forever. For now she agrees with me, I hope that doesn't change too soon. She loves preschool which I am teaching to her 3 days a week at home. She loves animals and cooking. If there is ever a chance for her to be in the kitchen right next to me cooking, she is there. She has the kindest heart of anyone I have ever met and know that she was sent to me to teach me to have a kind heart also.
Kennady Irelyn is my little baby ball of fire. She turned two in September and is the love of my life. That girl can go from throwing the biggest fit ever to smooching all over my face. Shes loves playing with her baby dolls and pushing Emrie's buttons. While Em is my old soul, Ken is my go getter, and you better not get in her way, it's a good thing one of the things she wants so much is her mommy because I LOVE loving on her and after seeing Em growing up so fast I'm glad I still have Ken as my baby!
Carl: Hummmm..... Carl has had it rough at work for some time and after lots of frustration and tears (on my end) Carl decided not to work for his boss and quit his job. I can't tell you the relief that came to us after he quit (she was very mean). However now we have new fears, ones I hope many of you reading might not ever half to face. It's very difficult not being able to make payments and hard to swallow pride and go to others for help, I won't write the depth of our problems here on my blog because guess what? Despite the hard times we truly are blessed with SO much more than SO many others and I am learning how to be patient (very hard for me to do, because I like plans and organization) and how to be so much more compassionate towards others who are having hard times. ANYWAYS enough of that. We have been greatly blessed to have such wonderful friends who have given Carl a job to keep us on our feet while Carl awaits to see if he can work in North Dakota.
I'm sure many of you have heard about North Dakota and the oil that has been found there. It is not easy work but our goal is to have Carl work there long enough to get us out of dept and put some money away so that we can be a bit more financially secure than we are now. I really hope that it works out.
For now I hold fast to the knowledge that as long as we are doing what we are supposed to and going to the temple and paying our tithing that no matter what the Lord will prepare a way! HE WILL!
No comments:
Post a Comment