Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

It has become a tradition to carve pumpkins with my sisters family the week before Halloween. This year it was so much fun because the girls were so involved. Em was right next to me stabbing the pumpkins and trying to help and Ken played in the pumpkin goo and even swallowed a few seeds. Carl was also a great sport by helping me carve a pumpkin for Ken. I also am teaching Em to say "trick or treat" and she said it so many times, I think she might have started to annoy some people, but it was SO CUTE! I think a few times she might have said "trick or feet." I might have even taught her to say "give me my candy." What's the point of having kids if you can't have a little fun with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment