If you find bathroom humor inappropriate then stop here.
As potty training would have it, I am now having to teach Emrie terms and how to do things. Here are a few of the funny stories from the past few days.
A few days ago I sat Em on the potty and left to get some stuff done while she went poopie. I came back, and asked if she went. "Nope, I just farted" Ha ha, c'mon that's pretty funny right? Well I'm not a huge fan of the word fart, so in the days since we have changed it to toot.
Yesterday she didn't quite make it to the bathroom in time (shes is super confused when she has to poop and toot, and often gets the two mixed up, making a bit of a mess, usually I can catch it in time. So after a number 2 accident in her panties, she exclaims "that was the biggest poopie eber." Yes it was, and now mommy has to clean it up. Thanks Em.
And lastly, not really bathroom humor, but I'm putting it under that category. As i'm dressing a few mornings ago, Em looks at me and says, "I love your boobies." I had no idea what to say to that expect, "papa loves them too!"
Hope you have enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment