Friday, November 12, 2010
A weekly update
Today is Friday and guess what? I have not been out of the house since Sunday. Crazy huh? Well, its cold outside, has been snowing on and off all week and I don't have a car, so I actually have not set one foot out of the house all week. I think I might be turning into a hermit. Ken has a cold and sounds awful, and Em is the cutest emotional little 2 year old. Carl has been working hard, but has been coming home at 5 and I've noticed that when he comes home on time, things run more smoothly, or maybe it just makes me happier. Did you know that for a few months Carl and I used to work at the same place? It was so much fun, we loved it. Maybe one day we can do that again! Also Ken has her top two teeth coming in and is a crank, on top of that when she gets mad at Emrie she bites. Pretty funny considering she only has two teeth to bite with, but when these next ones come in I'm gonna feel sorry for Em. I actually picked her up and stuck her in time out yesterday. Tonight I am shampooing carpets and getting the final touches together for a craft fair I am doing in Idaho Falls tomorrow. Wish me lots of luck, because all the money I make on craft fair is the money we are using for Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment